How to use your diary to hugely boost your productivity.
How to schedule and work in a more focussed and productive way.
Tips and hints from an experienced coach to avoid the most common issues.
Tools and resources to implement everything in the program.
What Does The Strategic Scheduling Program Include?
Full moneyback guarantee -if you do not feel that this program was worth at least 50% more than you paid for it then I will refund your money in full and personally apologise
By the end of the program you will be;
Able to create the conditions for focussed working
Able to schedule effectively so that your productivity is boosted
Confident about using a variety of techniques and tools
So you have nothing to lose and lots to gain, and of course there is no risk.
It’s just £29.99 for the program which comes as a downloadable PDF program for you to work through.
This program is designed for you to follow at your own speed.
Here are my recommendations for getting the most benefit from it;
1. Don’t try and do it all at once. The best results come reflecting a little on your answers and reviewing your progress on a regular basis.
2. Make some space in your schedule and also in your mind. Working on goals can be hard and tiring, little and often will ensure you keep going.
3. Schedule time in your diary for this activity.
4. Use the questions for deeper insight. As a coach these questions are designed to dig a little deeper. They are a key part of the program.
5. Don’t worry if you need to change things. Much better to change it in the early stages than spending a lot of time working on it.
6. Sometimes a goal will stop becoming important. That’s a great result. Better to stop working on it than keeping going with it.
7. Use the tools that come with the program. Like the questions these are designed tohelp you plan things more easily. They are tools that I have used for several years and I now use with clients to help them move from planning to action. Yes there are lots of fancy apps and bits of software but in the early stages old school and low tech is often better and easier